Alliant Reloder 26 Smokeless Gun Powder
Every bottle of Alliant Reloder 26 is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing experience and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab.
With Alliant Powder’s new Reloder 26, you can achieve incredible ballistics. The burn speed of the propellant is between that of Reloder 22 and that of Reloder 33, and it incorporates EI technology to create extraordinarily high velocities in magnum cartridges. Alliant Reloder 26 has a high bulk density, allowing for bigger powder loads, and it responds to temperature variations in a consistent, regulated manner.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
Alliant Reloder 26 Information
|Shipping Weight||8.790 Pounds|