Alliant Sport Pistol Smokeless Gun Powder
Every bottle of Alliant Sport Pistol Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing experience and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab.
Action and precision Shooters want steady, clean-burning propellant that allows them to perform at their best when a competition is at stake. The Alliant Powder Sport Pistol meets these requirements with exceptionally dependable cycling, great charging and case fill, and ballistics that lend themselves to a variety of popular loads.
The low-muzzle-flash formulation of Sport Pistol is also suited for polymer-coated bullets. Other double base powders can dissolve the polymer coatings at the bullet base, exposing the lead to vaporization during the ballistic cycle. The medium-fast burning Sport Pistol is also very temperature stable, therefore velocity variance is minimal during seasonal events.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Clean-burning formulation
- Extremely reliable cycling for competitive shooters
- Optimized for polymer-coated bullets
- Versatile ballistics
- Excellent charging and case fill
- Low muzzle flash
Alliant Sport Pistol Powder Specifications
|Shipping Weight||8.805 Pounds|